WAEC physics Specimen 2020: This page contains a list of chemicals, Apparatus, and Materials that will be used for the May/June 2020 physics Practical. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow me.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries.
OFFICIAL WAEC 2020/2021 PHYSICS PRACTICAL SPECIMEN
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
West African Senior School Certiicate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates, 2020
Instructions to Schools
1, Great care should be taken to ensure that the information given below does not reach the candidates either indirectly before the examination.
2. In addition to the usual apparatus in a physics laboratory, each candidate will require the following:
- Mathematical table/calculator;
- Geometrical Instructions.
(1) Thread (100 cm);
(2) Metre rule;
(3) Five 20 g masses;
(4) Four 10 g masses;
(5) Retort stand and clamp;
(6) A 50 g mass sealed and labelled Mx.
(1) Drawing board;
(2) Drawing pins;
(3) Four optical pins;
(4) Triangular glass or perspex prism.
(1) Resistance box;
(2) Ammeter (0 – 3 A);
(3) Voltmeter (0 – 3 V);
(4) 1 Ω resistor, sealed and labelled Itx;
(6) Accumulator or cells of e.m.f. 3 V ;
(7) Connecting wires.
CONDUCTING THE PRACTICAL PHYSICS TEST
3. The following announcement should be made to the candidates at the beginning of the examination:
‘The Examiner does not want you to waste your time
because you cannot proceed with an
experiment. Any candidate, therefore, who cannot get on with the experiment after spending 15 minutes on it, may come
to me and ask for help.’
4. The Physics Teacher should be allowed to give a ‘Lint to a candidate who is unable to proceed with the experiment.
5. The following regulations must be strictly adhered to.
(a) No hint should be announced to the candidates as a whole.
(b) A candidate who is unable to proceed and requires assistance must come up to you and state his or her difficulty. The candidate should be told that the Examiner will be informed of any assistance given in this way.
(c) A note must be made, on the Report Form, of any assistance given to any candidate, with the name and index number of the candidate.
6. Report Forms are provided separately, on which you are required to state the following:
(a) detailed information about the apparatus where necessary;
(b) any particular difficulties experienced by any candidate, especially if the Examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
(c) any departure from the specified items which could not be avoided;
(d) any assistance given to the candidates under the regulations explained in 5 above.
7. In cases where several sets of apparatus are provided for a question and specific information about the appAratus is required by the Examiner, each piece of apparatus about which the information is required, and which may differ slightly for different candidates. must he clearly m, ked letters A, B, C, etc. and the corresponding information must be clearly reported, showing which apparatus was supplied to which candidate. The candidates should be instructed to record these letters is their scripts.
8. A completed Report Form must be enclosed in each envelope of scripts.
- WAEC GCE physics practical specimen
- WAEC specimen for physics
- 2019/2020 WAEC physics specimen
- WAEC physics past questions download
- NECO physics specimen
- GCE physics specimen 2019
- WAEC physics practical question
- Biology specimen for GCE
- Physics specimen for GCE
- NECO GCE specimen for GCE
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC physics Specimen 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp