WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2021: This page contains a list of Agricultural Science Specimen and materials that will be used for the May/June 2021 Agricultural Science Practical Examination. All you need to do is to stay focus and follow me.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries.
OFFICIAL WAEC 2021 AGRIC SCIENCE PRACTICAL SPECIMEN:
- (a) The provision of specimens, materials, and equipment for the test is your responsibility.
(i) Where a specimen is not readily available in sufficient quantity, it should be shared among small groups of candidates.
(ii) Each candidate should be provided with the following specimens labelled accordingly:
B: Pick axe;
D: Budding knife;
For specimen F, you are requested to get 50 g of sandy loam soil and put it in a 250 C1713 measuring cylinder. Add 200 CM’ of water to the soil in the measuring cylinder. Add small quantity (a few drops) of hydrogen peroxide to the content of the measuring cylinder in order to bleak soil lumps.
Stir the contents in the measuring cylinder with a stiffer/glass rod vigorously.
Allow the contents to settle for 24 hours.
Label the experimental set-up F.
G: Cassava tuber (fresh);
H: Yam tuber;
I: Onion bulbs
J: Pepper fruits;
N: Lime (calcium carbonate) (labelled).
3. Report Forms are provided separately on which you are requested to: (a) supply details of the specimens and materials provided;
(b) report on any particular difficulties experienced by any candidate especially if the examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
(c) make and record experimental observations.
- You must enclose a completed Report Form in each envelope of scripts.
TRENDING: WAEC Biology Specimen 2021
Popular Keywords on WAEC Agric Specimen
- waec gce agricultural science practical specimen
- waec specimen for agricultural science
- 2021/2022 waec biology specimen
- waec agricultural science past questions download
- neco agricultural science specimen
- gce agricultural science specimen 2021
- waec agricultural science practical question
- agricultural science specimen for gce
MOST REPEATED PRACTICALS FOR AGRIC SCIENCE
This is another Agric Science Specimen
- SPECIMEN A: CLAYEY SOIL
- SPECIMEN B: SANDY SOIL
- SPECIMEN C: MILLEPEDE
- SPECIMEN D: COW DUNG
- SPECIMEN E: UREA.
- SPECIMEN F: N.P.K 15:15:15
- SPECIMEN G: WATER
- SPECIMEN H: SHEARS
- SPECIMEN I: SICKLE
- SPECIMEN J: KNAPSACK SPRAYER
- SPECIMEN K: WHEELBARROW
- SPECIMEN L: TRIDAX
- SPECIMEN M: CARPET GRASS
- SPECIMEN N: WATER LEAVE
- SPECIMEN O: SUGAR CANE
- SPECIMEN P: SAWDUST
- SPECIMEN Q: ROUNDWORM
- SPECIMEN R: BIRD
- SPECIMEN S: LIVER OF A RUMINANT
- SPECIMEN T: HEART OF A RUMINANT
waec agric practical question and answer
waec 2021 agric practical specimen
waec specimen 2021
agric practical specimen 2021
biology specimen for waec 2021
waec agric practical question and answer 2021
2019 waec agricultural science practical
waec 2021 agric practical answer
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter.