WAEC Animal husbandry Specimen 2021: This page contains a list of Animal husbandry Specimen and materials that is frequently used for the May/June 2021 Animal husbandry Practical Examination.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries.
- Official WAEC Chemistry Specimen 2021
- WAEC Biology Specimen 2021
- 2021 Waec Physics Specimens
- Waec 2021 Agric Practical Specimen
WAEC ANIMAL HUSBANDRY PRACTICAL SPECIMENS 2021
- SPECIMEN A: Dry groundnut haulm
- SPECIMEN B: Fresh Guinea Grass
- SPECIMEN C: Kitchen Knife
- SPECIMEN D: Rat (preserved)
- SPECIMEN E: Live Land Snail
- SPECIMEN F: Bamboo Stick
- SPECIMEN G: Water in a Bowl (labeled)
- SPECIMEN H: Plastic Bucked With Cover
- SPECIMEN I: Mercury-In-Glass Thermometer
- SPECIMEN J: Ear Tag
- SPECIMEN K: Head Of Cork (fresh)
- SPECIMEN L: Pair Of scissors
Waec 2021 Animal Husbandry Specimen with Images
Popular Keywords on WAEC Animal Husbandry Specimen
- waec gce animal husbandry practical specimen
- waec specimen for animal husbandry
- 2021/2021 waec biology specimen
- waec animal husbandry past questions download
- neco animal husbandry specimen
- gce animal husbandry specimen 2021
- waec animal husbandry practical question
- animal husbandry specimen for gce
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Animal Husbandry Specimen 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter.